IELTS Evaluation Packages
- 1 x Task 1 essay submission.
- Vocabulary improvement
- Writing skills improvement
- Academic Language improvement
- Four marking criteria scores
- Estimated band with detailed explanation
- 1 X 25 -minute speaking session
- 1-on-1 speaking session with trainer
- Detailed feedback verbally
- Written feedback
- Recording of the entire session
- Flexibility in choosing the time of session
- Listening Test
- Reading Test
- Writing Test
- Speaking Test
- Exam With Answers
- Improvement Analytics
IELTS Listening Tips
IELTS Writing: Target Band 8
IELTS Writing Top 10 Tips || IELTS.Live || Practice IELTS online
IELTS mock test is a test that is designed according to the actual IELTS exam for practice purpose. By
taking part in the mock tests, you can hone your skill for getting used to with the actual exam.
An IELTS mock test includes all 4 modules exactly like the actual exam, giving you the chance to practice at home or in an IELTS preparation center. The online mock tests are computer based and also included the checking of the papers from the native English teachers.
In fact, mock test is crucial in taking IELTS preparation as there is no other way of judging your level of English regarding the IELTS exam. In order to take part in an IELTS mock test online, a you have to register on IELTS.live. You will be given the questions online where you have to give the answers there using the online tool provided by our website.